25 December 2010

jesus is magic

Photobucket
ever since my folks left their diplomatic post in beautiful pre-Chavez Venezuela, my brothers & i meet them in Miami every Christmas & New Year's. we all fly in just in time to toast the central character of the most successful novel ever published & exchange a few presents & lots of love... in honor of, ummm, his birthday??? cheers to traditions... i'm totally game for whatever brings us back together anytime anywhere... anyhew, before flying out of LA, i fittingly sported my Jesus Is My Homeboy t-shirt at several parties & enjoyed Peaches Christ Superstar; check out this review & these kick ass pics... later on, i boogied a bit at Midnight Magic's intimate funky disco show in a downtown warehouse. the band is comprised of former members of Hercules & Love Affair & current members of Jessica 6... here are my very last 2010 lo-fi mobile pics from the city of angels: