05 March 2008

last friday

right before going to see Cat Power at the Wiltern, i was at the Stones Throw party where these 2 pix were taken:
Photobucket
Photobucket
unfortunately, all the pix i took at the Wiltern were stolen along with my labtop & camera... as for Chicho, she's still at the vet being treated & on really strong antibiotics & other meds (5 different kinda pills). i was told it's probably not cancer but i won't get full results of biopsy till friday. i'm trying to stay as positive as possible. she's the love of my life!
i'm on a friend's computer & should have another labtop by friday. i'm just going to have to work my ass off & book more work to cover for all the expenses hitting me at once: my move, exorbitant & unexpected vet bills, a root canal, etc etc... c'est la vie!