26 November 2007

pj harvey rules... the king patches it up!

ok i'm on a roll of posting songs with their youtube videos. this needs to stop! but before it does, i just have to share my love for pj harvey with these 2 sublime songs. one off her latest album; the other from 2001 when i went from enjoying her songs to becoming completely emphatuated & transported by her art... please crank up the volume or put your best headphones on for these.

SILENCE (this one is kinda gripping, does that make me a girl?!):


RID OF ME (it will always be in my top 3 pj harvey songs):


aiiiight, well since pj harvey is a queen in my book, i thought i'd close this posting with the one & only king, with an encouragingly uplifting song, maybe my favorite elvis song to rock out to...

PATCH IT UP
(watch it till the end):


PATCH IT UUUP... WITH A WHOLE LOTTA LUUUV... fuck yeah!