11 November 2010

full mustache magic

Romy Schneider is one of my favourite actors! her tragic death impacted my childhood as it was filled with her movies. i saw them all, even those that Americans might have deemed too "mature" for me as a kid. fortunately i grew up between Brussels & the South of France for the 1st 15 years of my life, with no parental restrictions on what they considered artistic. no doubt, Andrzej Zulawski's brilliant L'important c'est d'aimer is a must... props to Homework for using Clouzot's fantastic footage of Romy Schneider for their latest track I GOT ONE (YOU'RE IT) MP3:


it's time to purge my mobile of all the pics i took on the go. i will soon compile all my Rhonda pics. the next one is this weekend actually - past ones in here & here & here & here. meanwhile, here are those i took at Mustache Mondays with Maluca Mala & Big Freedia in downtown LA, Full Frontal Disco with Ryan Heffington & friends in Chinatown, Otter Magic with Juan Maclean in Hollywood, etc etc... with a few more tunes to better enjoy my super lo-fi mobile pics:


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
among other pages...
more Mustache pics in here & here & here
more Full Frontal pics in here & here & here