20 January 2008

cicciolina mix (playlist)

Photobucket
this picture was taken from a poster dedicated to Serge Gainsbourg, my god & hero, the sexiest dirty french man to bless my consciousness & visit me in my dreams... "the man who brought an erotic note to French pop music." at #32 in this new playlist, his song "Black Trombone" is one of my favorites.

69 songs, over 4 hours of music:

CICCIOLINA MIX - 69 tunes: MP3 downloads

i dunno if it's the valentine shit showing up everywhere (in stores, on restaurant menus, etc etc.), but i was in more lovey dovey mood when i put this playlist together. a little gospel is appropriate with Martin Luther King Day coming up, some cumbias, some folk, pop songs, a little yéyé, new music thrown in with tracks that go as far back as the fifties...

my new favorite quotes from a song is at #9, when Aiden John Moffat says:
- "and i hate Dirty Dancing with a passion."
- "how long did love last once Grease Lightning landed?"

enjoy & share the wealth!

ps - for easier folder of MP3 download (instead of doing it song by song), just get your own box.net account (it's free) and then request a connection to mine.