29 January 2008

we are anonymous


this was posted on youtube yesterday & it's spreading quickly. funny thing is last night, i was in a cabana at the Viceroy (yes yes i was on the West side again) with a few cool ad folks, including Alex Bogusky who just happens to be a scientologist. i don't get it. i can't explain it but i'm always intrigued & puzzled when i meet a scientologist. it's not like it's even brought up or pushed on me, but it creeps me out a little and makes me wonder. oh well, for some it's god & the bible or the torah, for others it's allah & the qur'an or buddha & the kamasutra or something (arrr arrr), and then for some it's xenu (?)... what kinda name is xenu anyway! right?! just the sound of it doesn't make me want to know more than i already do, which is very little. to each their own... still, i find this fascinating. kinda like that weird church this guy Oral Roberts started in Oklahoma. in Tulsa i once saw his strange college campus called the city of faith. it was like being in star trek or something. really, i just don't get it. maybe the neurotic control freak in me wishes i did. all i know is at the end of the day, fiction is fiction, and black is the new black!
i'm grateful my chosen path to enlightment doesn't require me to fork out $300K to be referred to or classified as a high initiate or some "closer to the supreme being" within a strange organization. shit, does writing this & posting the video on my blog mean that aliens & their earthling descendents or followers or disciples or whatever scientologists consider themselves to be are now putting me on their naughty list??? great, they're watching my every move and ready to come after me anytime now to fuck my shit up or lobotomize me against my will or something crazy freaky spooky sick. holy shit, i'm kinda sorta scared now... oh well, i'll take my chances. bring it on bitch!!!
just in case you're reading this & you're with the church of scientology, i don't mean any of this mmmKay!