31 December 2009

miami love seat

Photobucket

my brother recently took this photo of me
at my parents' miami pad. i love this chair!

it's my natal birthday. i love being a new year's eve baby!
i'm celebrating exactly
where & how i'm suppose to.
as usual, i got an early start at midnight on the dot,
with close friends at this spot in the design district.
they just dropped me off around 3am because i wanted to
hit the pillow early enough to be fresh in the morning.

i get to spend today with
the lady who brought
me to this world & did a fantastic job at providing for
me any way she could & for showing me unconditional
love at its very best. my birthday is her special day!

Ode To Joy - track #33 in here - is for Magda:



and now lets talk about more music. here are 3 of my
favourite tracks i heard earlier tonight. the first one
played right after 12:00am of this warm & breezy
31st of december, as i blew the candle
on my chocolate cake:


DON ARMANDO - DEPUTY OF LOVE (MP3)




this one is a nod to my higher power,
which includes all of you. here, there & everywhere:


EARTH, WIND & FIRE - POWER (MP3)




this 3rd one is for giving me the night,
and for continuing to bring it. cheers to many more:


GEORGE BENSON - GIVE ME THE NIGHT (MP3)




HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE!!!
LET IT WHIP ALL THRU THE NEXT DECADE!



i see a blue moon rising
into a new dawn & turning into gold again:

ELVIS - WHEN MY BLUE MOON TURNS TO GOLD AGAIN (MP3)