01 February 2008

BMW FOR SALE

i'm letting go of my beloved 1973 bavaria:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
i am the 3rd owner & bought it from a pastor in Santa Barbara!
fun facts:
- the bavaria is the precursor to the 7 series (this was bmw's entrance into the US market to compete with mercedes sedans)
- the bavaria was Jackie Onasis' favorite car
- check this hysterical vintage ad for the bavaria:

Photobucket
He's never seen anything like the BMW Bavaria.

6 Cylinders. 3.0 liters. 130 mph. Wundercar!
Tell him you want him to test drive me. The new BMW Bavaria. Let him take the wheel. And watch him fall in love.
I was made for a man like yours. I respond to his slightest command. I'm fast. In fact, I can hit 130 mph. Cruise at 120 mph. Hour after hour. With ease. Not that he'll always want to go that fast. But in a tight situation, it's good to have an engine that delivers so much power.
And my BMW suspension, Independent on all four wheels, with multi-jointed rear axle, I'm proud of how it enables me to hold the road no matter how fast I run. On hairpin curves. Even on no pavement country lanes.
You'll notice that I am elegantly fitted out. Roomy interiors. Reclining seats. Space for four adults & plenty of luggage. But the best thing about me is that I'm fun to drive for the man who likes driving.
So, go ahead and take me to your husband. What if he does go for me? It's better than having him fall for another woman.

ADVERTISING HAHA!!!