21 February 2008

Innovate... Space

in one day, the world can change drastically or be forever altered. Fidel Castro finally steps down, so does Musharaf. Kosovo declares its independence from Serbia, and a satellite is annihilated in space before crashing on the planet. change & alterations hopefully spearhead an environment conducive to innovation, putting constructive ideas into action. sometimes, too often, i myself am resistant to change & prevent innovations within my own bubble, even as i'm starved for them. on a scale much larger than my own little world, some companies manage to stay innovative & change our lives constantly, making the world a better place or inspiring change & innovation in everyone one of us, no matter the scope...
check this LIST of some of the world's most innovative companies...
closer to home,
Dublab, Q Department, Stones Throw, many more music collectives or contemporary artists, performers, writers, bloggers, fashionistas, cooks and my my closest friends innovate & inspire, encouraging me to do the same for myself & sometimes for others... thanQ all, and you're welcome!!!
now lets all gather for a moment of silence to honor the military destruction & death of a satellite...
now lets dance to this 1977 combo of Moroder synths & 4 to the floor disco beats by French band Space... 3-2-1 take offfff: