26 February 2008

BANG ON (playlist)

ok, so i'm in the middle of packing as i'm moving out of my house. i'm running out of time & will be taking a break from this blog for a little while... here's my latest playlist. all i'm gonna say is that it's all about the 1st song: Bang On by the Breeders. it's off their new album, Mountain Battles, set for US release on April 8th. i can't stop listening to this song (thanQ Jenn). aiiight, enjoy the following 29 tunes:

BANG ON - MP3 downloads

4:20 PM Ooops Post Scriptum: to avoid any kinda legal complications with the amazing Breeders, their label & the friendly insiders who share music with me, i have to remove the "Bang On" track. you're just gonna have to take my word for it. wait till it is officially released in April. trust me, you're gonna LOVE it! i'm replacing it with a new unreleased song by one of my faves:
Jamie Lidell who is with Warp, a label attached to Q Department. Jamie approved this one for sharing. phew! anyhew, i can't wait to see him live again :)